Samsung Nepal has unveiled the Galaxy A22 in Nepali market. It has a 6.4 inch display. The smartphone has four cameras, with a 48-megapixel main camera helping to capture clear images at night.
The company claims that the 8-megapixel ultra-wide lens can capture photos just like the human eye can see.
A clear picture can be taken with a two megapixel micro lens. The depth camera is said to have excellent live focus.
The camera of this phone is also very useful for taking selfies. The 13-megapixel front camera on the phone captures high-quality selfies in low backgrounds.
The phone has a 5,000 mAh capacity battery which can be used for hours without charging the mobile. It also has a 15-watt fast charging facility, which eliminates the hassle of repeatedly charging the phone.
The phone has 6 GB RAM and 128 GB storage. It allows users to put their favorite content. The phone is available in attractive colors like black, mint and violet.
The Samsung Galaxy A22 is priced at Rs 27,999 in Nepali market.
Samsung Galaxy A22 4G – Specifications
- Screen size – 6.4 inches
- Resolution – 1600 x 720 pixels
- Display technology – Super AMOLED
- Display frequency – 90 Hz
- Dpi – 274 dpi
- Mediatek Helio G80, 12 nanometer
- Octa-Core (Dual 2GHz + Hexa 1.8GHz)
- Mali-G52 MC2 graphics
- 6 GB RAM / 128 GB internal storage
- Rear camera – 48MP (F1.8), OIS + Ultra Wide: 8MP (F2.2) + Depth: 2MP (F2.4) + Macro: 2MP (F2.4)
- Number of sensors (rear and front) – 5
- Back flash – Flash LED
- Flash at the front – No
- Front Selfie Camera – 13 Megapixels
- Type of SIM – nano SIM
- Dual SIM compatibility – Yes
- 4G compatibility – Yes
- 5G compatibility – No
- Volte – Yes
- Fingerprint sensor – Yes
- Accelerometer and Electronic Compass – Yes
- Gyroscope – Yes
- Infrared – No
- Ambient light sensor – Yes
- USB Type C
- Android 11, One UI Core 3.1, Google Assistant
- Black, White, Mint and Violet
- 5000 mAh Li-Po non-removable battery
- 15W Fast Charging