Chinese smartphone-maker Huawei launched its flagship smartphones the P20 in Nepal on Thursday. While the Pro model is still awaiting its launch , the Lite model was released earlier few weeks ago.
Huawei P20 is a mid-range device that shares some of the looks of its pricier counterpart P20 Pro.
The P20 Lite features a dual Leica camera of 12MP+20MP that has been recognized as the best camera on the market by DxOMark and is available in blue, pink and black so you can choose your favorite and the one that best suits your personality and style.
As if that were not enough you can count on a novelty, an 8MP telephoto lens to photograph long distance objects and thus capture professional quality photographs.
Other features of this model that also stand out are:
• 6.1-inch screen with virtually invisible edges, it also has a 6GB RAM and 128 GB ROM, and a long-lasting 4000 mAh battery, with SuperCharge charging technology
• It has a 24-megapixel front camera with beauty algorithms to achieve selfies with natural skin tones and also in night mode.
Image stabilization by artificial intelligence, to support the capture of the night or low-light photographs, moving photographs and video recording. A total show!
• Unlocking through the 3D facial, with the best level of precision by scanning 360 degrees to the face of the user and with a response time of 0.5 seconds, one of the fastest on the market.
You know, if you are a fan of photography and Huawei technology, this is the right model for you!
Huawei P20 Smartphone Full Specification
- Device Type – Android 4G Smartphone
- CPU – Octa-Core 4x 2.4 GHz ARM Cortex-A73 + 4x 1.8 GHz ARM Cortex-A53 CPU Clock
- Chipset – Huawei HiSilicon KIRIN 970, 64-bit Processor
- GPU – ARM Mali G72 MP12, 767 MHz, 12-Cores GPU
- Camera – 12 Megapixels f/1.8 + 20 Megapixel f/1.6 Dual Rear Camera with AF and Dual-LED Flash | 24 Megapixel f/2.0 Front Camera
- Memory – RAM- 4GB/6GB LPDDR4x, 1833MHz | ROM 64GB/128GB External Memory Supports Up to 256GB (microSD Card)
- Display – Screen size 5.84-inches LTPS, IPS, FHD+ Display (2240 x 1080 Pixels), 18.5:9 Ratio Full View
- Battery – Non-Removable 3400mAh Lithium-Polymer
- SIM – Dual SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM) Dual Standby
- Sensors – Proximity, Light, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Compass, Fingerprint Scanner (Front Mounted), Barometer, Hall
- Color – Black, Blue, Pink, Rose-gold, Turquoise
- Operating System – Android 8.1 Oreo (EMUI 8.1) OS
- I/O Interface – 1 x Nano SIM Card Slot, 1 x Nano-SIM, microSD/TF Card Slot, USB Type-C 3.1, 3.5mm Audio Out Port, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone, Speaker
- Dimensions – 70.8 mm x 149.1 mm x 7.7 mm
- Weight – 165 Grams (with Battery)
- More Feature – Glass & Metal Body, LTE Cat 18, Full View Display, Triple Camera Setup, Fingerprint Scanner, LTPS, IPS Display, EMUI 8.0, GPS, GLONASS, Fast Charging, Type-C USB, Bluetooth, FM Radio, NFC, OTG, Dolby Atmos Sound, Noise Cancellation, A.I Processor Engine, Qi Wireless Charging (10W), Huawei Super Charge 3.0, 4.5V/5A, 5V/2A, 5V/4.5A Charger Output Power, i7 coprocessor, Neural-Network Processing Unit, Dolby Atmos.
Huawei P20 Price in Nepal : Rs.74,900