What is the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2?
While Apple may be making headlines this year with the slim bezel of the iPhone X, it’s by no means the first company to enter this arena.
Samsung’s Galaxy S8 famously asked consumers to ‘unbox’ their handset, but prior to that, Chinese company Xiaomi had established the full-screen vision with 2016’s Mi Mix.
That device was more a concept phone, but Xiaomi is back with a sequel handset that’s set to spearhead its long-overdue expansion into Europe. The Mi Mix 2 boasts a 5.99-inch screen surrounded by a metal chassis and a ceramic back panel. Powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 835 chipset and packing 6GB of RAM in its base configuration, this is unquestionably a top-tier device – yet it can be purchased from online re-sellers such as Gearbest for around £440.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 is set to launch in Nepali market very soon and the price is expected to be around Rs. 64,000.Whereas, the price of Mi Mix is still at Rs. 94,990
- CPU – Octa Core 2.45Ghz (Quad Core 2.45GHz Kryo & Quad Core 1.9GHz Kryo) Clock speed
- Chipset – Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 MSM8998
- GPU – Qualcomm Adreno 540, 710 MHz
- Camera – 12 Megapixels with Dual-LED and AF Rear Camera | 5 Megapixel Front camera
- Memory – RAM – 6GB | ROM 64GB/128GB/256GB, External Card Not Supported
- Display – Screen size 5.99 inches AMOLED Screen with (1080 x 2160 Pixels Resolution)
- Battery – Non-Removable 3,400 mAh Lithium-Polymer
- SIM – Dual SIM Card (Nano + Nano)
- Sensors – Ultrasonic Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity, compass, barometer, Light,
- Color – White, Black
- Operating System – Android 7.1.1 Nougat with MIUI V9
- I/O Interface – 1 x Nano SIM Card Slot, 1xNano SIM, TF Card Slot, Type-C USB Port, Type-C USB Headphone Jack, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone, Speaker
- Price – $849 Approx
- Dimensions – 75.5 mm x 151.8 mm x 7.7 mm
- Weight – 185 Grams, 0.1850 Kg (With Battery)
- Version – 6GB/64GB, 6GB/128GB, 6GB/256GB
- More Features – Ceramic+Metal Body Design, 10nm Chip, HSPA, LTE, LTE Cat 12 600 Mbps Download, 100 Mbps Upload, HSUPA 5.76 Mbps Upload, HSDPA 42.2 Mbps Download, EV-DO Rev.A (1.8 Mbps Upload, 3.1 Mbps Download), Curved Glass Screen, Fast charging 3.1, NFC, Type-C 3.0 USB, Smart Gestures, Auto HDR, VoLTE Support, H.265 player, Borderless Design, Hi-Fi Audio, Micro Front Camera, GPS, GLONASS, Global Multi-language Support, 43 Bands Support, Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 Fast Charging Technology, 9V/2A Charger Output Power, Dual ADC HD Recording, Headphone Adapter, 192KHz/24Bit Audio, Cantilevered Piezoelectric Ceramic.
- Mi Mix 2 Price in Nepal : Rs.64,000
- Ceramic design is still super pleasing
- High screen-to-body ratio is executed very well
- Very high-end specifications
- Includes radios for usage all over the world
- Software is constantly updated
- Curvy design is a bit too familiar
- Display is only Full HD+
- Audio experience is hit or miss
- Front facing camera position is aggravating
- Camera is nothing too special
- Software still needs polish
You may also like to read : Top 5 Fiber Internet Service in Nepal