Huawei Y9 launched with an 18:9 display, Kirin 659 SoC and 4 cameras
The Huawei Y9 (2018) is the latest smartphone that seems to be a derivative of the existing Huawei Mate 10 Lite and Honor 9 Lite.
Below the two rear cameras is a circular fingerprint sensor, with Huawei branding on the front and back, for some reason.
Inside the Y9 (2018) are Huawei’s in-house Kirin 659 processor, 3 GB of RAM, and 32 GB of expandable storage. The phone also features a huge 4,000 mAh battery that should allow for at least a full day of use, if not more.
A nice bonus is EMUI 8.0 on top of Android 8.0 Oreo being available out of the box. Along with autofill and picture-in-picture (PiP), Oreo introduces persistent notifications, adaptive icons, app-specific launcher shortcuts, and more.
Finally, the Y9 (2018) comes in black, blue, and gold. Pricing and availability information are still scarce, though rumors allege a price point hovering around $250. Also, the phone was introduced in Thailand few days ago and will presumably launch in Nepal in the next few months.
- Brand – Huawei
- Model – Y9 (2018)
- Alternative Names – FLA-AL00, FLA-LA10
- Device Type – Android 4G Smartphone
- CPU – Octa-core (Quad Core 2.36 GHz Cortex-A53 and Quad Core 1.7GHz Cortex-A53)
- Chipset – Huawei HiSilicon KIRIN 659
- GPU – ARM Mali-T830 MP2
- Camera – Dual 13+2 Megapixels with Dual-LED and AF Dual Rear Camera | 16MP + 2MP Dual Front camera
- Memory – RAM- 3GB LPDDR3 | ROM 32GB External Memory Support Up to 256GB using microSD card (Uses SIM 2 Slot)
- Display – Screen size 5.93 inches FHD+ IPS Display (2160 x 1080 Pixels)
- Battery – Non-Removable 3,900 mAh Lithium-Polymer
- SIM – Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano + Nano/microSD)
- Sensors – Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, Ambient Light, Fingerprint, Gyroscope
- Color – Black, Blue, Gold
- Operating System – Android 8.0 Oreo with Emotion 8.0 UI
- I/O Interface – 1x Nano SIM Card Slot, 1x Nano SIM Card Slot or TF Card Slot, Micro-USB, Headphone Jack, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone, Speaker
- Dimensions – 75.3 mm x 157.2 mm x 7.89 mm
- Weight – 170 Grams (With Battery)
- Versions – Single Variant Available (3GB + 32GB)
- More Features – Aluminium Alloy Body Design, Octa-Core chip, LTE 50 Mbps, HSPA Plus, LTE CAT6 300 Mbps Download, HSUPA 5.76 Mbps Upload, HSDPA 21 Mbps Download, Computer Sync, OTA Sync, Tethering, VoLTE Support, HiFi Audio Chip, 2.5D Curved Glass Screen, Dual Camera, Rear Mounted Fingerprint ID, Smart Power Saving Mode, Noise Cancellation, Document Editor, LED Notifications.
- Huawei Y9 Price in Nepal : Rs. 25,900
You may also like to read : Huawei Y7 Pro Price in Nepal