Oppo F7 was launched in Nepal on Monday, at an event in Kathmandu. The new Oppo F7 smartphone is following the recent trend – popularised by the iPhone X – of sporting a notch on the top of the display to house components like the front camera, earpiece, and proximity sensor in a bezel-less display design. The key Oppo F7 specifications include 6.23-inch Full-Screen 2.0 display with a 19:9 aspect ratio, a 25-megapixel front camera with real-time HDR, AI Beauty 2.0 app, Android 8.1 Oreo, and the App-in-App multi-tasking feature, all of which can be considered the highlights of the smartphone. The new smartphone will compete against the likes of Vivo V9, Moto X4, and Honor 8 Pro in the Asian market.
Oppo F7 specifications
The dual-SIM (Nano) Oppo F7 runs ColorOS 5.0, based on Android 8.1 Oreo. The smartphone bears a 6.23-inch full-HD+ (1080×2280 pixels) Full Screen 2.0 display with a 19:9 aspect ratio. It is powered by a 64-bit MediaTek Helio P60 octa-core SoC coupled with either 4GB or 6GB of RAM depending on the variant.
The Oppo F7 sports 16-megapixel rear camera with an f/1.8 aperture and AI scene recognition features, while it bears a 25-megapixel front camera (Sony IMX576 sensor) with an f/2.0 aperture and real-time HDR capabilities. The company is also touting the AI Beauty 2.0 app which scans 296 facial recognition points – a 20 percent improvement from the first-generation technology, the company says, allowing for more precise and accurate facial recognition capabilities. Oppo adds that the app can now detect a person’s age, gender, skin colour, and skin type differences for up to four individual subjects in much greater detail.
The smartphone comes with 64GB or 128GB of inbuilt storage depending on the variant, expandable via microSD card (up to 256GB) with its own dedicated card slot. Connectivity options on the Oppo F7 include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB OTG, and GPS/ A-GPS. Sensors on board include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, and proximity sensor. It bears a fingerprint sensor on the rear panel, and supports a ‘facial unlock’ feature.
The Oppo F7 is powered by 3400mAh battery rated to deliver up to 33.5 hours of music playback). It measures 156×75.3×7.8mm, and weighs 158 grams. An Indian theme has also been made available.
Oppo F7 Smartphone Full Specification
- Model – Oppo F7 4G
- Device Type – Android 4G Smartphone
- CPU – Octa-Core 4x 2.00GHz ARM Cortex A73 + 4x 2.00GHz ARM Cortex A53 CPU Clock
- Chipset – MediaTek Helio P60 MT6771, 64-bit Processor
- GPU – ARM Mali G72 MP3 800MHz, 3-Cores
- Camera – 16MP with Dual-LED and AF Rear Camera | 24 Megapixel Front camera
- Memory – RAM- 4GB/6GB LPDDR4x, 1800MHz | ROM 64GB/128GB External Memory Support Up to 256GB (Dedicated Slot)
- Display – Screen size 6.23-inches LTPS, IPS, FHD+ Display (2280 x 1080 Pixels), 18:9 Ratio
- Battery – Non-Removable 3,400 mAh Lithium-Polymer
- SIM – Dual SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM), Dual Standby
- Sensors – Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Fingerprint Scanner, Compass, Light Sensor
- Color – Black, Silver, Red
- Operating System – Android 8.1 Oreo, (ColorOS 5.0) OS
- I/O Interface – 1 x Nano SIM Card Slot, 1 x Nano SIM Card Slot, 1 x TF Card Slot, Micro USB Slot, 3.5mm Audio Out Port, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone, Speaker
- Dimensions – 75.3 mm x 156.0 mm x 7.8 mm
- Weight – 158 Grams (with Battery)
- More Feature – IPS, FHD+ display, Metal Body Design, LTE Cat-7, Computer Sync, OTA Sync, Tethering, VoLTE Support, FM Radio, Hi-Fi Sound Technology, 18:9 Ratio, Image Viewer and Editor, Wi-Fi, GPS, GLONASS, Noise Cancellation, Rounded Edges, VOOC Quick Charge, Fingerprint Scanner, Triple Camera, Dual SIM, OTG.
Oppo F7 Price in Nepal
Oppo F7 | 4GB RAM+64 GB RAM :Rs.36,590
Oppo F7 | 6GB RAM+128GB ROM: Rs. 46,590
Launch Date : Mid April 2018(Baisakh 2075)