BYD’s all new E6 electric car has gone public in the Nepali market.
Cimex BYD, the official distributor of BYD vehicles for Nepal, has unveiled a new version of e6 model in the Nepali market. It is the second generation model.
The car has a 71.7 kWh battery and is equipped with a new technology battery, according to Cimex. Equipped with Blade Battery Pack the all-new e6 features a range of 522km (WLTC) range in a single charge making it the Longest Range Electric Vehicle (EV) in Nepal.
The company has claimed that this vehicle can travel up to 415 kilometers on a single full charge.
The warranty of the battery in this car will be eight years or 500,000 kilometers. Similarly, the motor will be eight years or 150,000 kilometers.
The company has launched the BYD E6 at an affordable price of Rs 50,00,000.
The All-New e6 comes loaded with control features and active safety system;
- Collapse Energy Absorbing Steering Wheel
- Electronic Power Steering (EPS)
- Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)
- Electronic Stability Program (ESP)
- Electrical Park Brake (EPB)
- Vehicle Dynamic Control System (VDC)
- Brake Override System (BOS)
- Traction Control System (TCS)
- Electric Brakeforce Distribution (EBD)
- Hill-Start Assist Control (HHC)
- Hydraulic Brake Assist (HBA)
- Roll Movement Intervention (RMI)
- Controller Deceleration Parking (CDP)
It is available in 4 color option; Black/Blue (Dual Color), Green/White (Dual Color), Doctor Black and Crystal White.