Apart from launching the P20, P20 Pro and Porsche Design Huawei Mate RS flagship phones, Huawei has also announced the new Y7 Pro (2018) budget smartphone. It has arrived to replace the Y7 Prime smartphone that was launched last year.
Huawei Y7 Pro (2018) Specifications and Features
Like the recently announced Y9 2018 phone that was launched earlier in this month, the Y7 Pro (2018) also features an 18:9 aspect ratio display of 5.99 inches. It supports HD+ resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels.
The Snapdragon 430 chipset is present under the hood of the Y7 Pro (2018) phone. It is coupled with 3 GB of RAM. It has a native storage of 32 GB and carries support for microSD card through hybrid SIM slot.
The handset is running on Android 8.0 Oreo that is customized with EMUI 8.0 with Emotion UI 8.0. The back panel features a fingerprint reader and a dual camera setup that includes a 13-megapixel sensor and a secondary 2-megapixel sensor. For shooting selfies, it is equipped with an 8-megaixel front camera that can be also used as facial recognition feature.
The Y7 Pro (2018) is packed with a 3,00mAh battery. It includes connectivity features like Bluetooth, microUSB, 3.5mm audio jack, 4G VoLTE Wi-Fi, NFC (region specific) and GPS. It measures 76.7 mm x 158.3 mm x 7.8 mm and it weighs 155 grams. It can be bought in colors like Black, Blue and Gold.
The Y7 Pro 2018 is expected to launch in Nepal next month with a price tag of Rs. 20,900
- Model – Y7 Pro 2018
- Device Type – Android 4G Smartphone
- CPU – Octa-Core (Quad Core 1.4GHz ARM Cortex-A53, Quad Core 1.1GHz ARM Cortex A-53)
- Chipset – Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 MSM8937
- GPU – Qualcomm Adreno 505
- Camera – 13 MP + 2 MP with Dual-LED and AF Dual Rear Camera | 8 Megapixel Front Camera
- Memory – RAM- 3GB LPDDR3 | ROM 32GB External Memory Support up to 256GB
- Display – Screen size 5.99 inches IPS, HD+ (1440×720 Pixels)
- Battery – Non-Removable 3,000 mAh Lithium-Polymer
- SIM – Dual SIM (Nano + Nano)
- Sensors – Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Fingerprint, Ambient Light, Compass
- Color – Black, Blue, Gold
- Operating System – Android 8.0 Oreo with Emotion UI 8.0
- I/O Interface – 2x Nano SIM Card Slot, microSD/TF Card Slot, Micro USB Port, 3.5mm Audio Out Port, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone, Speaker
- Dimensions – 76.7 mm x 158.3 mm x 7.8 mm
- Weight – 155 Grams (With Battery)
- More Features – Metal, Plastic Body Design, GLONASS, LTE 51 Mbps, HSPA Plus, LTE CAT4 150 Mbps Download, HSUPA 5.76 Mbps Upload, HSDPA 21 Mbps Download, Computer Sync, OTA Sync, Tethering, 2.5D Curved Glass Screen, HD+ Display, Noise Cancellation Power Saving Mode, Split Screen.
You may also like to read : Huawei Y9 Price in Nepal